Sunday, June 25, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 24, 2023

 I'm conducting my midpoint review of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA at the moment.
Just something I do in the middle of every manuscript. Especially the novel size ones.
So far, besides catching either a misspelled word, a missing word or having to change a word outright to something better than what I originally wrote; I've also added about a 1,000 words between three new scenes scattered throughout the story.
I'm on Chapter 12 of the existing 23 at the moment and will resume writing when I reach where I left off.
A friendly reminder that the first SOLITAIRE novel (no subtitle) is available in print and e-book formats from Airship 27 via Amazon. 😀
I'm not usually one to toot my own horn, but I'm very proud of this novel and it opening a brand new series for me.

My personal thanks again to interior artist Chuck Bordell and cover artist Ted Hammond as well as Ron Fortier and Rob Davis of Airship 27 for helping to bring my manuscript into reality.

Seeing this book in print is a dream come true and if I want the dream to continue I better get back to writing now so
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
25 June, 2023





No comments:

Post a Comment