Sunday, June 4, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 3, 2023

 Can you believe we're already a few days into the sixth month of 2023? 😲
Seems like the new year just started yesterday.
Outside my window right now. Gene Kelly not included. πŸ˜‰
Especially considering how miserable the weather is outside at the moment.

ANYWAY...
About to start Chapter 23 of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA as the manuscript cruises into the 34,000+ word range.
While I certainly didn't get as much writing time as I would have liked to, a subject previously discussed in past Progress Reports trying to balance writing with everyday life, I am making the most of what writing time I have when I do have it.
Okay, that last sentence may be a bit convoluted even for me, but you get the idea.

There are only so many hours in any given day and so much life one has to live.
Household responsibilities, appointments, errands, etcetera, along with eating healthy and sleeping regularly.
Those last two are especially important for all living beings.
Including those like me with a heart or other medical condition.

But getting back to the book in progress.
Like its predecessor, SOLITAIRE 2's average chapter is about 1500 words long.
Some are more, a few a tad less, but it all works out in the end to create a real page turner of another action adventure thriller featuring the title character.
Someone who I will definitely talk about more when SOLITAIRE, BOOK 1 (no subtitle) is released later this year by Airship 27.

So I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
4 June, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment