Sunday, June 11, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 10, 2023

IT'S GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS TIME.

 The bad news? πŸ˜’
Afraid I didn't get much actual writing done this past week.

The good news is why! 😎
Late Monday I received the Galley Draft for SOLITAIRE 1 (no subtitle) from Airship 27 and went over it line by line from start to finish in case there were any corrections that needed to be made.
While I did eventually get it done and sent back to Rob Davis to prepare the publication for print and e-book releases, that obviously took away from actual writing time.

Hopefully I'll make progress on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA this coming week and I will DEFINITELY let everyone know when Book 1's been released!😁

Until then, take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
11 June, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment