Sunday, November 29, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 28, 2020

SOME THOUGHTS ON WRITING...

A More Dangerous Predator???
Despite the pandemic😷, the holiday weekend has still managed to throw a monkey wrench or two into everyone's respective schedules, so My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader is nowhere near finished going over the SOLITAIRE manuscript yet.

Reviewing her notes and thoughts on that potential novel is at the top of My Things To Do List once she sends it back to me, but I AM WRITING!

Don't really feel like discussing the specifics of my current project at the moment since it is still early in the game, so to speak, but I'm currently on the third chapter of a new science fiction novel that I hope to have done by around my birthday next March.

However that's just an estimate at the moment. I'm looking at TWO different Doctor appointments next week, and I still can't arrange a meeting with the TARDIS operator! Plus there's grocery hunting, housework, trying to acquire the appropriate presents for family and friends...

In other words, life is what happens while you're busy trying to make other plans.😉
At some point I know I should get back to whatever will become ALPHA 3 as well as a few other projects I've been thinking about for quite a while now, but like I said last week, I'm just not "feeling" Alpha at the moment.

Writing isn't just a "job", it's an artistic adventure.
Like the more visual creations of drawing, painting, sculpting, etc.; writing isn't just a method of expressing and sharing thoughts and ideas—it's feelings as well.
Hopes and aspirations. Comedy and drama. Happiness and tears.
In other words life and the adventures within it, whether factual, fictional, or somewhere in-between.

But however you care to look at it, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
29 November, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment