Sunday, November 15, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 14, 2020

I'VE FINISHED GOING OVER SOLITAIRE!😀

It's now in the hands of my very capable Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader for her thoughts and opinions.

Now the big question is: WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
As of posting this Progress Report, I haven't really decided yet.
Part of it is because of having a few different possibilities to consider.
Another part of the indecision is that at the moment, I don't really know what I feel like writing yet.

Writing isn't just a question of hard facts and other logistics, but emotions as well. Not just those of a character in any given scene but those of the writer as well.
Some days you feel like writing more than others.
Those lesser days you still try, but they're not always as productive as the ones when you're totally in "the zone" and your typing speed can't keep up with the speed of your thoughts.
Of course if I'm in "the zone" and suddenly see Rod Serling...😉

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
15 November, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment