Sunday, November 22, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 21, 2020

While my Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader goes over the SOLITAIRE manuscript, I AM still writing.
But WHAT am I writing? Besides this Blog post, that is.๐Ÿ˜‰

While Airship 27's door is always open for me to submit more SHERLOCK HOLMES mysteries, theoretically I know I should be working on the third PROJECT ALPHA novel, but for some reason(s) I just can't get into it at the moment.
I know at least part of the problem is that the basic premise of ALPHA is being a superhero set in the world you can see outside your window, but right now with the pandemic๐Ÿ˜ท and other issues, the world outside my window isn't really very attractive right now.
HOPEFULLY THAT WILL CHANGE, but until then...

With that in mind I've decided upon a science fiction
project I've been kicking around for some time set on a totally different world that I had to create from scratch somewhere else in the universe and no, it's not anything in relation to HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE.

Words are flowing pretty freely when I work on it๐Ÿ˜€, but not sure how much writing I'm actually going to get done this week with the Thanksgiving holiday approaching.

But please remember folks, with the pandemic not only still in full swing but apparently getting worse with the cold winter months approaching, you may not have the holidays you want this year but be thankful you are still here to enjoy the holidays you can.๐Ÿ’–

In any event TAKE CARE!
STAY SAFE!๐Ÿ˜ท
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
22 November, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment