Sunday, May 31, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 30, 2020

Hate to sound like the proverbial broken record, but I'm still working on SOLITAIRE.
The statistics have increased since last week though. On Chapter 17 now. 38,000+ words but still in Tokyo, Japan.

It's tough trying to write about a place you've never been to. Granted, that happens a lot in science fiction. After all, when was the last time you were on another planet?😉
Most of my traveling over the years has been done via the entertainment industry. Books, magazines, TV, movies, etc.
There are a lot of places I would love to see for myself first hand someday.
Wasn't sure when that would of ever happened, even before the pandemic struck.
Yet one can still do research, as well as dream and imagine.

With that in mind, I better get back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
31 May, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment