Sunday, May 17, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 16, 2020

A PRETTY SHORT REPORT THIS TIME FOLKS!

Still working on the SOLITAIRE novel.
Over 35,000+ words. In the middle of Chapter 15 at the moment and the title character is still in Tokyo, Japan.
I figure the Orient for at least another chapter or two at the most, and then on to the next stop of this global adventure.





I know this COVID-19/Coronavirus Crisis is weighing heavily upon everyone everywhere, and a lot of folks would like to see the Pandemic Pause end and life resume, but it needs to be done safely and soundly!
A lot of places have tried reopening as I type this, with the only result being to create more cases.

Regardless of your status and position on a "lockdown": if you're still safe, sound, and healthy, isn't that a good thing?

In any event, I'm going back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
17 May, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment