Sunday, May 3, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 2, 2020

SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE ADVENTURE OF THE UNIMAGINABLE is in the hands of my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen for review.
Once she's done and I go over her amending/editing, that second/final(?) draft will be sent to Ron Fortier at Airship 27 for publication consideration.





Have started going back over the SOLITAIRE novel from page 1 to refresh my memory before picking up where I left off on that manuscript/project.
Currently in Chapter 4 when I paused to do this blog post and between a little judicious editorial tweaking here and there, have added about 50 additional words so far.
Definitely have made the overall book even more tighter and better than it was before.
As previously stated in past posts, one cannot just jot down the first words that come to mind and call it a finished story.
There is A LOT of time and effort that goes into any manuscript, regardless of whether we're discussing a short story or a full length novel.

With that in mind I better get back to writing now.
Take care, STAY SAFE!
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
3 May, 2020




No comments:

Post a Comment