Sunday, November 10, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 9, 2019

WELL...
Despite my lack of time last week, when I got the chance to do so, I DID WRITE!
Am currently on Chapter 11 and 26,000+ words into the SOLITAIRE novel.
Wish I had more to talk about concerning the above, but why spoil surprises before they're ready to be revealed?

For those interested, I have yet to hear anything from Pro Se concerning a scheduled release date for either HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE nor the project I wrote that emergency short story for.

The Jim Beard Project "Zephyr Lily" was written for has been pushed back to at least 2020.

And Sherlock Holmes in "The Adventure of the Unimaginable"?
I DID work on it a little this past week, but SOLITAIRE still seems to be "THE" project of the moment, so...

Hey, between everything else and my responsibilities to The Free Choice E-zine, at least I AM WRITING!
So on that note♫, I better get back to it now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
10 November, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment