Sunday, October 13, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 12, 2019

To start off with, for those who have asked, Jaime Ramos is steady at the moment.
No word on a donor kidney yet, but here's hoping.

I'm still writing, duh.
For whatever reason, I'm finding it easier right now to work on the SOLITAIRE novel than my Sherlock Holmes short story, but both projects are now on hold for the moment as I honor a newly arisen short story request.

Afraid I can't say more about it than the nine words at the end of my last sentence except that it has a VERY tight deadline that I have to honor, so I better get back to writing now.

Take care.
I will return to the previous projects in progress as soon as this new one is done.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
13 October, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment