Sunday, November 3, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 2, 2019

Well folks, it's been a bit of a rough week for yours truly, as evident by the fact of exactly WHEN I'm actually posting this Progress Report, but I have managed to get some writing done off and on since my last Progress Report.
The main focus continues to be my new novel SOLITAIRE.
Am in the middle of Chapter 11, 26,000+ words and going strong.
Unfortunately the week ahead doesn't look that promising.
Two different doctors' appointments scheduled, and still not a TARDIS in sight! 😉
PLUS there's a possibility of the first snow🌨 fall of the "season" (AND IT'S ONLY EARLY FALL!🍂) happening this coming Friday.
Thankfully nothing scheduled that day but staying inside and keeping warm.
Don't get me wrong though.
Snow❄❅❆ IS beautiful to look at as it drifts down a few flakes at a time here and there.
But anything more severe, let alone having to deal with it afterward... 😝

In any event, back to writing after a good night's sleep.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
4 November, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment