Sunday, September 22, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 21, 2019

Have you ever really stopped and wondered about colds?
I mean, how come despite how well you're feeling and apparently over one, the dang thing still seems to hang on and haunt you for days long past the point where you should be over it by now?
Even today, I feel MUCH better than I did at this point last week when all of a sudden I either start coughing or have to blow my nose for no known reason other than whatever might remain of the cold germ(s) in my body are going "😜!"

In any event, what writing time I had this past week went to The New Idea, which I am currently calling SOLITAIRE.
Considering I'm at a little over 20,000+ words into this novel, I think that's pretty good under the circumstances.
Yes, I know at some point I should finish my Sherlock Holmes story "The Adventure of the Unimaginable", but considering none of my current projects have any actual deadlines, I'm just going where the Muse Whim takes me.

Speaking of which...
I previously posted the image on the left as a possible representation of my Writing Muse, but recently found the one on the right. The new one does look better in a slightly smaller size but hey, there's no creative rule that I'm aware of that says you can't have more than one Muse.

A Muse
Another Muse




In any event, I'm going back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.






Lee Houston, Junior
22 September, 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment