Sunday, September 1, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 31, 2019

I HAD A GREAT WRITING WEEK, when there was time to write.
Wasn't as busy this past week as previous ones, but there were the usual life interruptions I had to deal with.
Besides, I have to sleep sometime.😁
Anyway, the Sherlock Holmes story I'm working on will DEFINITELY be a novella, for it is now past 15,000+ words.
Otherwise, "The Adventure of the Unimaginable" is beyond the halfway point, plot/events wise.
I'm throwing everything into this story but the kitchen sink, and if there was a way to squeeze that in...😉
Also got some work in on The New Idea too.
A bit stalled at the moment, trying to come up with viable (fictitious) names for a couple of things, but I'll have that worked out in time.⌛

Will probably be taking tomorrow off to be with family and friends to celebrate Labor Day.
For those curious, I am nowhere near the current track of Hurricane Dorian.🌀
Being originally from the Gulf Coast, my heart goes out to those who are, for I know what you're dealing with even if you just end up getting nothing but heavy winds and rain.☔

In any event,TAKE CARE!
See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
1 September, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment