Sunday, May 5, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 4, 2019

Well, depending upon what you decided to do, I hope everyone had a great May 4 between Star Wars Day and Free Comic Book Day.
Nothing against those who prefer a galaxy far, far away; but I've always been more of a Star Trek fan, so Live Long, and Prosper!

In any event, this past week writing wise has been far better than the two previous weeks combined!😀

Am far from finished writing the Sherlock Holmes story I'm working on, but considering that while working on this tale I've now had thoughts about TWO more!😏

So to get anything accomplished this week, I better get back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
5 May, 2019
And if you're celebrating Cinco De Mayo today, please do so responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment