Sunday, May 19, 2019

LET'S TALK. I'M LISTENING.

For those of you expecting my weekly progress report in this space, things are going as well as can be expected with my Sherlock Holmes story.
The mail, long ago
I finally even came up with a title for it! 😀
Still a long ways off from completion, but at least I AM writing.

Speaking of which...
I've been thinking lately about the letter columns of old.
Long before the Internet and social media, letters to various magazines were the only line of communication between the creators and the fans.
Metropolis Mailbag, Flash Grams, The Fantastic Four Fan Page, and a whole lot more were a big part of my youth.

So I got to thinking.
Why should these posts between us be just one sided?
If you have a question, comment, suggestion, critique or whatever, just leave it in the comments section here or at my professional page on Facebook.
 https://www.facebook.com/Lee-Houston-Junior-WriterEditor-176556222390227/

If you want to, you can even Tweet me on Twitter @leehoustonjr

Now unfortunately I can't guarantee a prompt reply, and you may not like my answer, but at least I will respond to everyone in time, even if it's just a "Like".

So with that in mind, I better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
19 May, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment