Sunday, April 28, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 27, 2019


"It's Deja Vu all over again!"

Yogi Berra.

The quote and posting the same image twice are quite appropriate.


After the aforementioned doctor's appointment (I'm as healthy as a 57 year old man with a heart condition can be), various errands, household chores (WHEN are they ever going to invent the self cleaning house?) and other stuff throughout the week, I unfortunately didn't get as much writing time as I hoped to.
It seemed like life threw everything at me but the kitchen sink, and thankfully that was bolted down to well too be used against me. 😉

Sure, I did get some writing time in, but when you're trying to create stories and build an audience, you want a whole lot more than a few minutes here and a few minutes there.

HOPEFULLY things will go better this week, for there is really nothing pending on my agenda except housework and a few errands towards the end of the week.

Now if only the Red Sox can improve their game...⚾

Take care and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
28 April, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment