Sunday, March 24, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 23, 2019

OKAY...
Have run into some problems of both a professional and personal nature.

Square 1, duh.
The professional ones involve the plot of what was to be the Sherlock Holmes adventure I was working on.
Basically, as is, it just isn't going to work, let alone be worthy of the famous Victorian Era consulting detective, so back to Square 1 on that.

The personal problems concern a friend, and are something I do not want to discuss publicly even if I had permission to do so.
I myself am alright. Just want to help someone through a tough period in their life right now, just not sure how.

Either way, I will try to get some writing done this coming week.
I am just uncertain on what at the moment.

In any event, take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
24 March, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment