Sunday, March 17, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 16, 2019

THIS AND THAT

Today is not only Saint Patrick's Day 🍀, it is also Saint Gertude's Day, the Patron Saint of Cats. 🐱
Whichever one you celebrate, please party responsibly.

My thanks to everyone who might have voted in the 2019 Pulp Factory Awards, but before you ask, I won't know who won until the results are made public. Like I said, I know several of the contenders and am keeping my fingers crossed for my friends, so we're just have to wait and see how it turns out.

Am working on a new Sherlock Holmes adventure for Airship 27 right now, but that project's still in the early stages.
I know basically what course the tale will take, but I don't even have a title for it right now.

Also have a couple of other ideas I am considering, but prefer to work on nothing without a specific deadline at the moment while I wait to hear if Jim Beard needs anything else from me concerning either "Zephyr Lily" or the 1970s anthology in general.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
17 March, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment