Sunday, November 4, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 3, 2018

I AM on the very last chapter of HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE!
However, I'm not sure if it will conclude with Chapter 25 or 26.
It's just a question of how long I decide to make 25.
Regardless of the chapter number, I am currently 134 manuscript pages and 63,000+ words into the novel, so I do have to conclude everything before reaching 70,000 words.

With the false starts, dead ends, restarts, and having to pause everything because of my mother's passing last October, I will be the first to admit this one has been really tough to write.
Yet the end IS in sight!

When FEMME FATALE is done, I will be going over my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader's manuscript for what will be her next fantasy novel while she reviews Hugh.

After that...?

So I better get back to writing.
Take care and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
4 November, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment