Sunday, October 28, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 27, 2018

I am certainly glad that this past week is over and done with.😣
The eye exam went well. Mine are as healthy as a 56 year old man's can be. 😎
Still need the reading glasses, but at least the prescription hasn't changed.
Eye health is as important as anything else concerning your well being, and I do the best I can to stay well, living a post congestive heart failure and aortic aneurysm life.
But because of the eye exam and some other stuff, I didn't get much writing done this past week. 😢

Hopefully things will be back to what passes for "normal" soon.

Still on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE, so I better get back to writing now.

Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
28 October, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment