Sunday, October 7, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 6, 2018

Other than the fact that I'm still on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE, there really isn't much to report.

I did go back and re-read everything I had so far before picking up where I left off.
Have a list of plot points and unanswered questions that I need to address before I type those last words "The End".

24 chapters and almost 59,000 words at the moment. For those who keep track of such statistics, the longest individual chapter is 7 pages, but you also have to remember that the manuscript format is different from the final print/e-book version, because Pro Se prefers authors to skip a line between paragraphs.

When HUGH is done and being reviewed by my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader, I will be working on a couple of short stories until FEMME FATALE is completely finished and I turn my attention to whatever becomes PROJECT ALPHA BOOK 3.

With that in mind, I better get back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
7 October, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment