Sunday, November 18, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 17, 2018

First and foremost everybody:

Now then, my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader has decided that between the impending holiday and needing to finish going over what will be the fifth novel in her Jezebel Johnston series before submitting it to Airship 27, that the two of us will not be trading files until after the first of December at the earliest.

I will still be going over her latest fantasy novel while she reviews HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE, just not when I originally thought.

So what have I been doing?
WRITING.
Duh!

At the moment, I am backtracking to finish my Zephyr Lily story for Jim Beard's 1970s comics homage anthology, because that has been green lighted again! 😁

Then I will be racking up the frequent time traveling miles between a few other projects I want to get underway, including another Sherlock Holmes adventure.
So while all of this might be a whole lot easier if I had my own TARDIS😉, I certainly won't be idle, despite the fact that I will be taking Thursday off.

In any event, take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
18 November, 2018

All links were active at the time this Progress Report was posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment