Sunday, November 11, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 10, 2018

You can't see it from your side of the Internet, but I'm doing my "happy dance" right now because I have finished the manuscript for HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE!

Tuesday, my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader and I will trade files.
I will review her latest fantasy novel while she reads Hugh.
When done, we will trade back and go over each other's respective notes, making corrections where needed before going over the manuscript one last time from start to finish.
Then, when everything is as perfect as humanly possible, I will submit FEMME FATALE to the publisher and go on to my next project.

"But what is that?" you ask.
Stay tuned!

HAPPY VETERANS' DAY!
Lee Houston, Junior
11 November, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment