Sunday, December 3, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 2, 2017

My friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader still has the latest version of the HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE manuscript. Nancy Hansen has promised me that she will go over it and get it back to me as soon as humanly possible, but as far as I know, she has a lot on her plate this coming week as it is.


I worked on some outstanding short stories this past week. Thankfully none of them have actual deadlines, but if I'm ever going to get them done...

Then again, with everything on my own agenda for this coming week, I'm not sure just how much writing I'm going to get done either.

We'll just have to see how things go.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
3 December, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment