Sunday, December 17, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 16, 2017

Okay.
Because of everything she has to do over the holiday season, my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader has formally declared herself unavailable until after Christmas.
This puts work on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE on hold until she gets a chance to review Chapters 11-13.

Therefore, I will continue to work on short stories for possible submission to various publishers in 2018 as time permits.
No deadlines or commitments. Just catch as catch can.
Then again, the closer we get to Christmas, the more hectic my schedule looks too.
So it will be interesting to see just how much actual writing I get done this coming week.

Otherwise, take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
17 December, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment