Sunday, November 26, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 25, 2017

WELL...
As I foresaw last week, unfortunately I didn't get much actual writing done.
However, most of what creative writing time I had was spent on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE.

My friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader has informed me that she will be back in business either late Tuesday or Wednesday for sure of this coming week.


For those of you unfamiliar with my work as Editor-in-Chief of The Free Choice E-zine, I'd like to take a minute to share with you my annual "ODE TO BLACK FRIDAY"...

Some dare brave the gloom of blackest night,
Questing for bargains upon their trek
To hit every sale before daylight.

Me? I planned well ahead.
No nerves, credit, or car suffered wreck.
Just restful slumber within my own bed.

Okay. Hopefully I'll get more writing done this week.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
26 November, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment