Sunday, May 3, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 2, 2015

Okay folks, a very short progress report this weekend because sadly, there was no writing progress since my last report.
I have spent most of this past week fighting a very nasty head cold. It was so bad, I couldn't even bear to have my reading glasses on. The added pressure on my sinuses across the bridge of my nose was just too much to take.
Except for a lingering headache, I do feel much better now, and have managed to take care of The Free Choice E-zine in my capacity as its Editor-In-Chief.
I'm hoping to get some serious writing work done this week. I'm 11,000 (out of 15,000) words into that invitational short story, and there is still ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON to finish before I take on any further projects.
With that in mind, I hope everyone has a great week, and I'll see you around the Internet.                                    Lee Houston, Junior
3 May, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment