Sunday, May 31, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 30, 2015

I'm only human folks!
Okay folks. As an average human being I am not a fast writer, nor a prolific one.
But I AM a writer who keeps at it until the job is done.

The invitational short story is finally at its prospective publisher.
I had a blast writing it, and was thrilled to be asked to contribute to that anthology.
I just wish the personal problems that sprang up during that work never occurred, for it took far longer to create that story than I thought it would.

Thankfully my mother is finally out of the hospital and doing well at home, so there shouldn't be any more problems rearing their ugly head in the foreseeable future.

What this means is that I am now going full speed ahead on completing ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON.
When exactly this task will be completed remains to be seen, for there are only a few chapters left to write.
But then I'll want to give the complete novel a final read through before submitting it to the publisher, so hopefully by the end of this summer.

After that?

Better get back to work now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
31 May, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment