Sunday, March 8, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 8, 2015

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL
WOMEN'S DAY!

Chapter 15 of ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON is with my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader. Nancy Hansen has been busy dealing with some stuff of her own, but promised me she would get to it as soon as humanly possible.

Meanwhile I celebrated my 53rd birthday March 5th, the daytime highs will finally be ABOVE freezing this week (although I can't say the same about the night time lows), and I'm working on Chapter 16 right now, as all the plot threads are starting to come together toward a grand finale.

Okay, this turned out to be one of my shorter progress reports,
but at least there IS progress!
I better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
8 March, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment