Sunday, April 6, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 5, 2014

Greetings!

The early months of 2014 seem to be short story season.

Besides the ones I reported on last weekend, yet another short story I wrote in 2013 came back to me this past week for review and corrections before publication.

At this point, I unfortunately do not have an exact release date for it, but when the anthology it is scheduled for does appear...

Meanwhile, work continues apace on ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON; for I added several new scenes within the manuscript this past week, making it a
Art by Marc Guerrero
much more exciting read. If only I could tell you where the fledgling superhero is and what he has to do, but I don't want to spoil any of the surprises; although I will remind everyone that Book 2 does continue the unresolved plot threads from Book 1: PROJECT ALPHA. Yet while both books are technically separate stories unto themselves, it certainly won't hurt my feelings if you read or reread Book 1 before starting Book 2. Whether you prefer print or an e-reader, ALPHA and all my other creative works are available on Amazon.

I conclude my shameless plug routine by reminding everyone that I am also the Editor-In-Chief of The Free Choice E-zine.

Now I better get back to writing, so I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
6 April, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment