Sunday, April 13, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 12, 2014

It's been a very productive week at the keyboard.

As of this post, I have over 24,000+ words and 7 complete chapters on Alpha, Book 2: Wayward Son! There is definitely at least one more chapter's worth of material past the existing 7 at the moment. I'm just not sure where the proper place for the division between Chapters 7 and 8, let alone Chapters 8 and 9 is yet.

I am betwixt and between 2 different short stories right now, and next week will be sharing with you the release of an anthology I contributed to last year!

PLUS: Thanks to its loyal readership, The Free Choice E-zine just celebrated its 31st straight month of 1000+ page views! Your humble Editor-In-Chief of that fine establishment couldn't be prouder.
Looking towards the future!


All that, and a lot of other things going on that I unfortunately can't talk about yet. So I better get back to creating.

See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
13 April, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment