Sunday, April 20, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 19, 2014

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Although it wasn't planned that way, last week became short story week.

The other short I was originally committed to write in 2014 that did not have a deadline is now expected at the publisher by the end of May, and a short story I wrote in 2013 has been published as part of an anthology that I will be bragging about tomorrow.



Obviously, not as much work on Alpha, Book 2: Wayward Son this past week as I would have liked, but time flies and I'm having fun!

What more can a person ask for professionally than to love what they do and do what they love?

And of course, there's always The Free Choice E-zine, which just celebrated its 1250th career Blogger post and 2000+ page views for the 8th straight month!

In any event, I'm taking the rest of today off to be with my friends and family, but will be back at the keyboard tomorrow.

See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
Easter Sunday 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment