Sunday, May 8, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 7, 2022

Well, although I will still have to stop at some point and make my second pass on the SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL before I send it to My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader if she ever gets an opening in her busy schedule, I have started work anew on what will eventually become the second novel in the SOLITAIRE series! 😀

Or in other words, I've finally come up with an alternate plot!

Despite what Harlan Ellison always told people, there is no man in Schenectady, New York, USA that you can buy ideas from.💡🚫
Then again, I've also heard that ideas come from the ether and are brought by the Ether Bunny.🐰😉
But the truth is that regardless of how they materialize, ideas are products of the imagination.
Everyone's works differently, which is part of what contributes to such wide and varied titles within any given genre, let alone having such a vast plethora of genres to begin with.

But before I close this week's PROGRESS REPORT, although I lost mine back in 2017, I hope that those who could have enjoyed a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY with their maternal parent(s).

In any event take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
8 May, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment