Sunday, May 29, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 28, 2022

 This is the Memorial Day weekend here in the United States.
Usually at this point we honor those past and present who served to defend their country from all threats foreign and domestic.
But I cannot stop thinking about incidents like the recent Robb Elementary School Shooting. ๐Ÿ˜ข
Yet this is a place to discuss writing.
I'll save further discussions about the news for my responsibilities as Editor-In-Chief of The Free Choice E-zine.

In any event I have been working on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.
Currently on Chapter 3 and well over 3,200+ words into the manuscript.
Not sure how much globe hopping there will be in this novel compared to the first, which went from New York to Japan to Australia before returning to New York and ending in Paris.
It's far easier to travel via the Imagination in this age of COVID and Monkey Pox, but not as fun.๐Ÿ˜ท
Of course, even if I could rack up "frequent flier miles" surfing the Internet with as much research as I do, how could I cash them in and where would I go?๐Ÿ˜•

I will be writing inbetween spending time with my family, even if some of some of those moments are only via the telephone.๐Ÿ“ฑ
I hope you get to spend time with yours too and please remember those we have lost.
ESPECIALLY those who did not have to die.

Lee Houston, Junior
29 May, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment