Sunday, May 1, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 30, 2022

Here we are at the beginning of a brand new month and I'll be the first to admit that I'm kind of stalled.
Last week I wrote that I was well into Chapter 3 of what will eventually be SOLITAIRE 2 and 4,500+ words into the manuscript.

Well...
Somewhere along the way I've missed the proverbial Left Turn At Albuquerque. 🐰
The main plot is okay but the subplot seems to be lacking something, and I'm not quite sure what is missing at the moment.

Hey, it happens.
In any event I've been going back over the first three Chapters from scratch and must be doing something write right this time because while I originally ended at 5,700+ words, I've already broken 6,000 and still haven't finished my personal review of Chapter 1 yet! 😲
So while it may not be how I originally envisioned it, there IS progress this week.

All that, and I've got a busy week ahead on both the personal front AND I still have to stop at some point and do my second pass of the SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL before I can send it on to My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader for her review!

Which means I better get back to it now so with that in mind...
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet!

Lee Houston, Junior
1 May, 2022





No comments:

Post a Comment