Sunday, May 22, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 21, 2022

Last I heard on the subject, Ron Fortier and company were less than $200 American to achieving their Kickstarter target to publish BEYOND THE STARS, with today being the final day for contributions.


I'm hard at work on what will eventually be SOLITAIRE 2.
I even have a subtitle now. THE AGENDA.
Not going to say who's agenda toward what, but I really think everyone who reads action/thrillers will enjoy the novel when they eventually get to read it.
Truthfully, I'm guessing 2023 at the earliest but good things come to those who wait. 😉

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting for an opening in My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader's schedule so she can go over my SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL.
Then again, between writing, other responsibilities and currently attending heart rehab three days a week until I've completed 36 sessions, I've yet to finish my second pass on the manuscript so it's ready whenever MFNBP is ready to review it. 😒

But ♫Ob-la-di Ob-la-dah.♫
At least I'm still here to begin with! 😁

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
22 May, 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment