Sunday, March 6, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 5, 2022

Work on my contribution to that ANTHOLOGY PROJECT I was invited to write for got delayed by a couple of days because TEAM BLUE (Nancy Hansen and myself) got the PDF GALLEY from Airship 27 on the book we had previously worked on for Mark Halegua.
As soon as Rob Davis goes over all the suggested corrections and finalizes what will be the finished product, the novel will soon be released and the subject of Airship 27's upcoming 83rd monthly podcast!
More on that within the next couple of weeks! 😀


I celebrated my 60th birthday yesterday! 😎

Considering I have SURVIVED 2 bouts of pneumonia, congestive heart failure AND an aortic aneurysm, which resulted in a MAJOR heart operation in January 2008 which I thankfully did not know until AFTER the fact that I had less than a 50/50 chance of surviving, PLUS my more recent heart operation of October 2022 because the 2008 artificial heart valve I received was starting to go bad, I'm genuinely surprised I made it to my 50th birthday, let alone the Big 6-0!
Hmm... I wonder if I can make it to triple digits? My 100th birthday will be March 5, 2062. 😉

In any event, now that Rob is working to get the TEAM BLUE book ready for public release, I can go back to finishing the ANTHOLOGY STORY before finishing my SCIENCE FICTION PROJECT before starting work on what will eventually become SOLITAIRE 2.
March 8, 2022

So with that in mind, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
6 March, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment