Sunday, February 27, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 26, 2022

 As you can see by the image on the right, I am getting closer to finishing my ANTHOLOGY STORY.

I'm 7,200+ words into it at the moment with a projected finish of the low 8,000s out of a 10,000 word maximum.
As usual, I wish I could say more but until I'm told it's okay to do so...

Afterward I still plan to finish my SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL. I left off still needing the penultimate chapter and the Epilog when I started working on my ANTHOLOGY SUBMISSION.

After that, barring anything unforeseen, I will be starting what eventually will be SOLITAIRE 2.

All this, and I celebrate my SIXTYTH BIRTHDAY this Saturday! 🎂

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
27 February, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment