Sunday, February 13, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 12, 2022

I took last week "off" to talk about something very important to me, but I'm sure all my loyal readers and fans want to know how it's going on The Writing Front.

I sit at my trusty computer, aglow in the monitor's light as my fingers press keys at a rate that hopefully
keeps up with my racing thoughts, writing down my stories as I create them.

Poetic Job Description aside, I'm 4000+ words into the story I was asked to write for that anthology.
The submission is only supposed to be between 8 to 10,000 words, and I'll make that easily despite the fact I still have one more major scene to write before I can start the final act and the grand climax.

I know the above sounds kind of cryptic, but I've yet to receive an answer in regards to what I can and can't post about the anthology at this time, so better safe than sorry.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet!

Lee Houston, Junior
13 February, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment