Sunday, March 27, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 26, 2022

I am ALMOST finished with my SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL! 😎
All I lack at this point is the Epilog to have completed the first draft.
Of course then it goes on to My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader for a thorough review and then I need to make my edits afterward before submitting it to a potential publisher, but that's (somewhat) easier than trying to create a manuscript from scratch.

And in-between the end of my initial writing and waiting for the manuscript to come back, I'll be starting work on what will eventually become SOLITAIRE 2.
No subtitle yet (the first was/is just simply called SOLITAIRE), but I do have the first couple of chapters handwritten out and the basic idea of what I want to do in this sequel.

I know it may seem kind of strange to some to start working on a second novel in a series when the first hasn't even been published yet, but between how long it took to write the first book and the fact that novels don't write themselves, I certainly don't want to rest on my laurels or my hardys. 😉

So on that note♫ take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
27 March, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment