Sunday, April 3, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 2, 2022

 OKAY, GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS TIME...

GOOD NEWS😀
I have started work on what will eventually become SOLITAIRE 2. Am currently over 1,300 words in the opening chapter.

BAD NEWS😟
My Friendly Neighborhood Beta Proofreader is unavailable at this time to go over my SCIENCE FICTION manuscript because she has too much on her own agenda right now.

SO...
I will keep working on SOLITAIRE 2 until I've finished transcribing all my original notes, and you'd think I of all people would be able to read my own handwriting😲, then if MFNBP is still busy, I will make a second pass myself over the SCI-FI manuscript BEFORE she reads it.

WHY?
Because I'm committed to creating the best possible writing one human being can produce for another to read.

EITHER WAY it's going to be an interesting week ahead so I better get back to it now.

Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
3 April, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment