Sunday, April 10, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 9, 2022

I've completed the first chapter of what will eventually be SOLITAIRE 2 and am surprised that it came in over 2,500+ words; making it the longest first chapter I've ever written in my life, to date.

Now there are no hard and fast set rules in regards to chapter lengths that I'm aware of, or follow 😉, but it is a solid opening to the book.
The action begins on the first page and goes from there, which is a pretty good start for an action/adventure thriller like this.

I will have to stop at some point because I still want to make a second pass over the SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL before I send it on to My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader whenever there's an opening in her agenda, but I want to see how far I get on S2 at least the rest of this week before I switch projects.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
10 April, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment