Sunday, March 20, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 19, 2022

Hello Everybody.
Thanks for being here.

As you know, I didn't post an official PROGRESS REPORT last week because I had some MAJOR NEWS to share concerning the results of Team Blue's hard work as MARK HALEGUA'S THE BLUE LIGHT was released by Airship 27 on Amazon.com.
You can find either the PRINT or EBOOK versions at the other end of their respective links.

But as to what I've been up to since then...
*The ANTHOLOGY STORY I've been working on is finished and submitted to its potential publisher for consideration.
As usual, afraid I can't say any more at this time since I'm an invited guest to this project but when I'm cleared to do so...
*Am currently working on finishing my SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL. In the middle of the penultimate chapter and then only lack the EPILOGUE.
*After that, writing begins on what will eventually become SOLITAIRE 2 unless something else comes up between now and then.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
20 March, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment