I worked until the Nor'easter hit the Eastern Atlantic Coast of the United States this weekend and left me in the dark for awhile.
I have added details here and there, a little bit more dialogue or explanation when necessary, and just tried not be be as terse as I usually am during the first draft of any manuscript.
The above has resulted in adding nearly almost a full thousand words so far, but I'm still within the high end of the 50,000+ word count at the moment.
I will resume work tomorrow (Monday) and pick up where I left off now that the bad weather has blown away until the next whatever rears its ugly head.
With my post length discussion about plotting last week, I forgot to mention that I had another Last Kiss contribution published! 😁
The September 15 installment of John Lustig's comic was a collaborative effort between my original suggestion "Of course I have a bucket list, and as soon as I acquire a bucket, I'll work on the rest of the list." and John's wry sense of humor.
I do have a couple of more submissions "in the que" as they say and will keep you folks posted in regards to when/if the next one is used.
But right now, as tense as things were during the Nor'easter, I think I'm taking the rest of tonight off to relax and go to bed early since I couldn't sleep between the lack of electricity to operate my CPAP machine and all the roaring winds keeping me awake before the power went out.
In any event, take care.
STAY SAFE!
Have a great week and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
27 September, 2026



No comments:
Post a Comment