Sunday, April 7, 2024

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 6, 2024

 Can you believe that it's not only already April, but that we have a Solar Eclipse Monday, April 8?

Anyway, work proceeds apace on "Operation Colossus", my contribution to Robert J. Mendenhall's
upcoming third volume in his ongoing CODE NAME INTREPID CONFIDENTIAL anthology series.

Unfortunately I had a doctor's appointment and a few other things to deal with this past week, so I didn't get as much writing done as I hoped to, but another week is upon us and I still have plenty of time left before the June 1 deadline on this project.
Not that I've wasted or dilly dallied any of it away, but you know the old adage: Life is what happens while you're busy making  other plans.

In any event, I better get back to it now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
7 April, 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment