Sunday, April 21, 2024

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 20, 2024

 Work The Writing, I can't really call it "work" when writing is something I love doing.

ANYWAY, the writing is proceeding apace on "Operation Colossus", the short story I am creating for the third volume in Robert J. Mendenhall's CODE NAME INTREPID CONFIDENTIAL
CLASSIFIED anthology series.
Not quite sure when either the title changed or if I've had it wrong this entire time.
If the latter is the correct answer, then I do humbly apologize.

In any event, I have no idea who else will be included in Volume 3 besides Mendenhall and myself.
Yet look at the roster of writers who also contributed to the first two editions in this series:

VOLUME ONE featured Wayne Carey, Teel James Glenn, Charles F. Millhouse and Bobby Nash as well as Mendenhall himself, while VOLUME TWO showcased stories from Michael A. Black, John C. Bruening, Nancy Hansen, Ray Lovato, Jonathan W. Sweet, George Tackes and the series creator, who has also written several other novels featuring Team Intrepid.
And the Amazon links were active when I posted this.

So I am definitely honored to be in such illustrious company with whoever else is contributing to Volume 3.

In any event I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
21 April, 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment