Sunday, April 28, 2024

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 27, 2024

 It's hard to believe as I write these words that April is almost over, let alone that we're just about through the
first quarter of 2024!
Where has the time gone?⌛

Granted, I lost all of January and most of February not having a working computer, but I muddled through the best I could with traditional pen and paper, which is how I've managed to be as far as I currently am on "Operation Colossus", my contribution to the forthcoming third volume in Robert J. Mendenhall's CODE NAME INTREPID CLASSIFIED anthology series.

The 7,000 word mark is in sight as I rush toward the story's climatic battle between Team Intrepid and The Sonderstaffel, a special division of the World War 2 era German military dedicated to scouring the globe to secure by any means necessary all possible weapons and devices of any nature to help Adolph Hitler realize his dream of a Third Reich that conquers and rules the world.

Considering that this is 2024, you kind of already know who won.
Yet how they achieved that victory is something you will just have to wait and find out when Volume 3 is released later this year.

Until then, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
28 April, 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment