Sunday, September 6, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 5, 2020

Hope everyone is having a good Labor Day weekend and not working too hard, where applicable.

Afraid I had to put SOLITAIRE on pause this past week and don my Editing Hat again, for Ron Fortier at Airship 27 e-mailed me wanting to know if my SHERLOCK HOLMES story "THE ADVENTURE OF THE UNIMAGINABLE" was ready for submission because he would like to include it in the next volume of SHERLOCK HOLMES CONSULTING DETECTIVE.

Considering I was originally gonna make my final read through on it while my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader reviewed the completed SOLITAIRE manuscript, you can imagine that I've been working feverishly trying to make sure HOLMES is ready to send off before going back to the project in progress.
Anyway, while the error of putting off till tomorrow what you can do today might be mine, I'm definitely going to be able to keep my promise of sending the polished story in by Tuesday.
THEN I'll go back to SOLITAIRE, who is still in Australia racing to the exciting climax of {sorry, you'll have to wait till the book is done and published to find out what😉}.

In any event, going to get back to it now, for at the moment I am on page 34 of 47 manuscript pages, and then I still have to include a brief bio and thoughts on the story.
So I better get to it!
Take care. STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
6 September, 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment