Sunday, January 5, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 4, 2020

OOPS!😧
Almost typed "2019" in the title, and this is the first Progress Report for 2020!
Anyway...

While more than during the previous Christmas week, not as much actual writing during this past New Year's Week than a "normal" week, whatever the heck those are.

Like I wrote last time, my Muse has me going around in circles.
I was working on SHERLOCK HOLMES: "THE ADVENTURE OF THE UNIMAGINABLE" until she brought me SOLITAIRE.
Then as the year approached its end, back came HOLMES, and now SOLITAIRE is lurking on the horizon, at least until I can find some viable information on REDACTED to complete the HOLMES story.

Isn't the life of a writer fun? 🥳

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior 🖖 (guess what I found in the emoticons!)
5 January, 2020




No comments:

Post a Comment